Sunday, May 19, 2013

Great News!

Hello passionate fans and occasional readers! I have great news! There will be lots of exclamation points in the following post!

First piece of great news: I will be coming back to America for the summer. I have an internship in NYC with Sweet Generation, a bakery that generates profit to increase access to arts education for children. I will be their Social Media Strategist, so you can continue following my witty remarks on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and their soon-to-be Pinterest. 


Coming home means I can see my family and friends sooner than anticipated. I'm really looking forward to weekend trips so that I can visit people... people mainly being BABY ISIS, who was born while I was in China. I think it will be great to re-charge and spend some time at home. By the time I arrive in the US in mid-June, I will have been gone for almost ten months! Crazy!

Second piece of great news: I have been hired by Hohai University in Nanjing as an oral English professor, so I will be heading back to China in September! I am really excited to teach older students, continue my Chinese lessons, and see more of the country. But more importantly, the China Doll blog will live on for another year!

I've done close to fifty posts this year and have had over 3,000 visits to my blog. I am so proud and excited to continue writing next year. Of course, there is still more to come in the next month as I finish my year with Grinnell Corps, but I am already looking forward to sharing my everyday life, stories, and adventures in the coming year.

China Doll - ONE MORE YEAR! ONE MORE YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment