Thursday, January 24, 2013

再见南京 (Good-Bye Nanjing!)

For the next few weeks, I will not be updating my blog because... I am going on vacation! I will be in Thailand (Chiang Mai, Bangkok, and Ko Samet), Cambodia (Siem Reap) and Hong Kong (perhaps with one night on a Hong Kong island.)

So far, Sophie and I have amazing things planned. Most exciting is our day at Baan Chang ELEPHANT FARM where we will care for and RIDE elephants. I am also really excited to the see famous Angkor Wat temple in Cambodia.

I leave today and won't be back until around February 16th. This is the longest trip I have ever taken, at 3 weeks long. Anyone who knows me knows that this presents an extremely difficult packing situation... Expect many, many updates when I return.

For those of you who are devasted at the thought of not hearing my witty and delightful commentary for a full three weeks, check out my second Grinnell Corps report.

AHHHHHHH CHINA DOLL EXPLORES THAILAND AND CAMBODIA! SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment